Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spoof Text - He is not Phil Collins

Last week I took my five-year old son, Willy, to a musical instrument store in my hometown. I wanted to buy him a set of junior drum because his drum teacher advised me to buy him one. Willy likes listening to music very much. He also likes asking me everything he wants to know. Even his questions sometimes seem precocious for a boy of his age. He is very inquisitive.

We went there by car. On the way, we saw a policeman standing near a traffic  light regulating the passing cars and other vehicles. He blew his whistle now and then.

Seeing the policeman blowing his whistle, Willy asked me at once, “Dad, why is the policeman using a whistle, not a drum?”

Hearing his unexpected question I answered reluctantly, “Because he is not Phil Collins!”

Answer the questions based on the text above!
1.    What is the text about? …
2.    What did the writer do last week? …
3.    Why did the writer buy his son a set of junior drum? …
4.    What did the writer’s son like to do? …
5.    What did the writer and his son see on the way? …
6.    What did the policeman do near the traffic? …
7.    What did Willy ask his dad then? …
8.    What did the writer answer reluctantly? …

http://klikajadeh.com/?r=gufy

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner