Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gufy Media: Recount Text - Adolescence

Last night, I read an article about adolescence in a magazine. I learned that it was a time of change between childhood and adulthood.
After I finished reading the article from the magazine, I remembered my own adolescence. I was fourteen at that time. I felt very emotional about everything. But I tried to learn more about myself. I tried to discover what I wanted to do, and what kind of people I wanted to be.
To divert my emotions, I took many extra curricular activities. I took piano lessons on Mondays. On Tuesdays, I joined an English course. Then on Wednesdays and Thursdays, I had extra science and math lessons. Fridays, it was my time to play basketball with my friends. Finally, I spent most of my weekends with my family.
I was able to control my emotions and to have a place where I could express my creativity in positive ways.

Answer these questions based on the text!
1. Where did the writer find out about adolescence?
2. What is adolescence?
3. Is adolescence a period of physical growth only?
4. How old was the writer when he experienced adolescence?
5. How did it make him feel?
6. What did the writer do to divert his emotions?
7. When did the writer spend the days with his family?
8. Did the writer benefit from the activities?

http://klikajadeh.com/?r=gufy

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner