Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gufy Media: Recount Text - My Adolescence Time

I had my adolescence when I was thirteen.
It started with acne that showed up on my face. It was very annoying. It lowered my self-esteem and I was embarrassed to come out of my house and play with friends.
Fortunately, my Mum gave me a good medicine. In three weeks, the acnes started to vanish although those showed some black spots in my face.
That was my bad experience with adolescence, though there were still lots of good experience too.

Write a recount text, use the following questions to guide you. Make the text above as the model.
1. What happened during your adolescence period?
2. Did you have a memorable experience?
3. Do you like the changes during adolescence? Why or why not?
4. How do you cope with your adolescence period?
5. If you have second chance, what will you do in your adolescence period?

http://klikajadeh.com/?r=gufy

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner